LMS is the UK’s pre-eminent provider of conveyancing panel management services with 25 years of unrivalled experience, delivering the highest quality bespoke services to meet the unique needs of each of our clients.
You will be part of the LMS IT Onboarding Team. You will complete IT tasks to onboard lender clients. The long-term goal is to automate the onboarding process to minimise IT involvement. As part of the onboarding team you will support the wider business improvements via BAU requests.
For us attitude and approach are more important than your skill set, we are looking for: –
- Continuous learning and improvement
- A passion for Tech, IT, Data and Innovation
- Collaborative ‘Yes and’ discussions
- Systems and Team thinking
- Agile mindset
We love Lean, Agile and XP but are always looking to explore new practices and improve the ways we work. Waterfall methodology is used, where required. We work in collocated, self-organised teams that are value driven and customer centric.
We are looking for:
- Working knowledge of test methodologies and framework
- Ability to write and execute test plans, closure reports
- Ability to write and execute SIT test conditions / scripts, including Defect Mgmt tracking
- Executing / Maintaining Regression packs
- Ability to conduct document reviews (Static Testing)
- Someone who will work collaboratively with the development team following an Agile / Scrum development methodology and Waterfall, where required. To also work closely with internal stakeholders and 3rd party supplier teams
- Supporting Business UAT testing
- Production Validation execution
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills and have the aptitude to quickly grasp new concepts and information.
We would like the following, these are desirable but not essential;
- Working knowledge / experience of C# language
- Awareness of BDD with Specflow, Cucumber and Gherkin
- Test automation experience e.g. Selenium
We need passionate engaged people that want to make a difference. We don’t expect you to have everything, but if this sounds like a place you would like to get to, we will support and help you to be the best you can, in order to be the best we can be.
- 23 days annual leave
- Additional holiday purchase scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Corporate rate gym membership
- Flexible working
- Car parking
- Life assurance
- Workplace pension
Cheshire oaks business park