At LMS we deliver Value in Small chunks, Safely, so we can Enjoy Learning Fast.
LMS is the UK’s pre-eminent provider of conveyancing panel management services with 25 years of unrivalled experience, delivering the highest quality bespoke services to meet the unique needs of each of our clients.
At LMS we are revolutionising the way we do software, we are one year into our exciting journey of transformation, to be the best Tech company in the north west and beyond. The journey so far has taken us from Monolith to Micro-Service from Waterfall to Agile and from On-prem to Cloud Native. A great start but we want to go further, by uncovering better ways of developing our products and improving the way we work. Can you help?
This is a great opportunity to join an agile development team, instrumental in the re-imagining of our digital services.
Attitude and approach are just as important as your skill set, what we look for:-
- Agile mindset
- Continuous learning
- Continuous improvement
- A passion for Tech, IT, Data and Innovation
- Collaborative and Sharing approach to work
- Systems and Team thinking
We love Lean, Agile and XP but are always looking to explore new practices and improve the ways we work. We like our teams to be self-organising, value driven and customer focused.
As a key member of our Squadnado (self-named) Delivery Squad, we are looking for someone who can help us strengthen our Automation Testing / Testing Tools experience across desktop, mobile and bespoke applications.
What we’re looking for:
- Team member with the right attitude and approach to helping achieve our transformation goal / way of working
- Experience working within Agile / Scrum framework
- Experience of working as part of a wider chapter of dynamic testers
- Experience with Selenium Web Driver/Postman and ideally other possible tool suggestions eg API / Browser testing
- Experience of BDD with Specflow, Cucumber and Gherkin
- Working knowledge / experience of C# language
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills and have the aptitude to quickly grasp new concepts and information.
What you will be doing:
Hands on QA tasks including Automated testing working on existing frameworks / building new frameworks from scratch
Mentoring / coaching test team members on use of automation testing / testing tools
Working collaboratively with the development team following an Agile / Scrum development methodology
We need passionate engaged people that want to make a difference to help us achieve our journey goal. If this sounds like a team you would like to be part of, we will support and help you to be the best you can, in order to be the best we can be.
- 23 days annual leave
- Casual Dress
- Additional holiday purchase scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Corporate rate gym membership
- Flexible working (Hours & Home)
- Car parking
- Life assurance
- Workplace pension