LMS is the UK’s pre-eminent provider of conveyancing panel management services with 25 years of unrivalled experience, delivering the highest quality bespoke services to meet the unique needs of each of our clients.
At LMS we are revolutionising the way we do software, we are at the start of an exciting journey of transformation to be the best Tech company in the north west and beyond. To do this we want to discover better ways of developing software and we are looking for people that want to help us get there.
We love Lean, Agile and XP but are always looking to explore new practices and improve the ways we work.
We work in collocated, self organised teams that are value driven and customer centric.
As a key member of our QA team we would encourage you to demonstrate a dynamic and enthusiastic approach to software testing, helping to support your colleagues with our journey to strengthen our Automation Testing / Testing Tools experience across desktop, mobile and bespoke applications.
What we’re looking for:
- Team member with the right attitude and approach to helping achieve our transformation goal / way of working
- Experience working within Agile / Scrum framework
- Experience of working as part of a team of dynamic testers
- Experience with Selenium Web Driver/Postman and ideally other possible tool suggestions eg API / Browser testing
- Experience of BDD with Specflow, Cucumber and Gherkin
- Working knowledge / experience of C# language
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills and have the aptitude to quickly grasp new concepts and information.
What you will be doing:
- Hands on QA tasks including Automated testing working on existing frameworks / building new frameworks from scratch
- Mentoring / coaching test team members on use of automation testing / testing tools
- Working collaboratively with the development team following an Agile / Scrum development methodology
Ok that all sounds great but to be honest we are not there yet, but this is our intent and we need passionate engaged people that want to make a difference to help us get there. We don’t expect you to have everything, but if this sounds like a place you would like to get to, we will support and help you to be the best you can, in order to be the best we can be.
- 23 days annual leave
- Additional holiday purchase scheme
- Corporate rate gym membership
- Flexible working
- Car parking
- Life assurance
- Workplace pension
Cheshire oaks business park